Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh god. The horror.

I just saw the infamous video. A video about a man who hasn't ejaculated in 38 years. His balls... oh god. His balls were like... I don't know how to describe it. It was like looking a shopping bag filled with two miniature pumpkins. And when he finally came... it was like Yellowstone.

He just wouldn't stop. It was the first time I ever vomited just from looking at something. I think I should call a lawyer. I can't provide a link. Just look it up for yourself if you're so damn curious.

20 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this until now lol........I don't even want to look it up haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not a comment in the world that could justify the greatness that is that yellowstone reference.

    Well played sir, well played indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I want to see it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha yellowstone! but How the hell does one go 38 years without ejaculating?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe this video is up since the early 00's. it has become a classic now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jajajaja I saw it and was amazing :P poor man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've seen it and i'm still trying to get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to the internet... though i dont understand.. nocturnal emissions should have taken care of that

    ReplyDelete
  9. What? No link to video? Not like I was going to watch... damn that's crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the video and it is pretty sick, but there's NO way that can be real...

    Can it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I could stomach it! I am fragile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. like a car wreck.... i had to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahaha :D I wouldnt just say that. followed

    ReplyDelete
  15. do not want to see

    ReplyDelete